Position: Lab Assist Software Engineer
Duration: 12-month contract
The focus of this work is to build and enhance software systems that service the operations. Agile delivery will be used. Work will be managed with JIRA and weekly hours will be tracked in an Excel spreadsheet. Code is to be checked in daily to a repository. All systems will be subject to review and correction by staff software engineers as well as acceptance by the users of the system(s).
· Minimum 2 years’ experience with ASP.NET, C#, Object Oriented Programming.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in the design and development of web applications, APIs, RESTful web services.
· Minimum 2 years’ knowledge and experience in applying software design patterns (such as MVC) and using software development tools / rich-client platform development frameworks.
· Minimum 2 years’ knowledge and experience with Continuous Delivery Tools (Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps / Bamboo GIT) and methodologies.
· Experience with Azure cloud platform.
· Experience with DevOps and CI/CD/testing Automation.
· Understanding of and experience with Agile delivery and Scrum facilitation.
· Experience in the development of complex software systems using industry best practices.
· Knowledge and experience in applying layered architecture patterns. ? Knowledge of secure coding practices (cross-site scripting and SQL injection).
· Exceptional communicator with both technical and nontechnical audiences.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically to deliver innovative solutions.
· Deliver results with highest level of professionalism and integrity.
· U.S. Citizen (no dual citizenship).
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- JSON, HTML, CSS,: 2 years (Required)
- RESTful web services: 2 years (Required)
- C#/ASP.NET: 2 years (Required)
- Azure: 2 years (Required)
- React/Redux: 2 years (Required)