Please note in addition to salary there is a Performance Based Incentive Program!
The incumbent is responsible for overseeing the reservation specialists, inclusive of training, oversight and coaching. Assists answering inbound calls, performing daily audits for the SVP of Sales and Marketing and the Director of Revenue Management.
The incumbent is responsible for:
- Developing, analyzing and consolidating internal performance reporting for both in-house and overflow call and production activity.
- Initiating and overseeing the potential integration of new technology and/or systems
- Attending and presenting trend reports at weekly Hotel and Activities Revenue Meetings
- Direct oversight of all reservation specialists and overall call center performance on a day-to-day basis
- Coordinating with ICO and Travel Outlook to coordinate and communicate all VCC system needs
- Providing historical and predictive analysis of call volume and relevant KPI trends to determine workforce allocations and optimize future profitability
- Conducting Reservation Specialist one-on-one review sessions with all in-house agent team members
- Reviewing and providing feedback on QA and performance data for overflow team members
- Providing analysis and intelligence to senior leadership team
- Working directly with Travel Outlook training, coaching and quality assurance to review performance and improve employee retention
- Oversight, training and coaching for all in-house reservation specialists
- Working directly with Travel Outlook Client Loyalty team on any overflow-related guest services issues
- Providing real time assistance to in-house reservation specialists
- Assisting answering inbound calls or fulfilling outbound lead responses when needed
- Incorporating special project as assigned by management
- Performing daily audit functions to ensure compliance with reservation needs
- Working with Travel Outlook training department to design, build and implement all current and future training programs
- Collaborating with leadership on new initiative implementation, testing and call flow procedure development
- Direct management of all Property Management System user accounts for both in-house and Travel Outlook team members
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Working knowledge of current “best of class” telephony systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Detail oriented with excellent time management skills
- Superior customer service skills
Education and/or Experience:
- 3 years management experience in hospitality-based Call Center environment
- Working knowledge of hospitality industry systems (Opera, Resort Suites, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Hospitality Management
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and the general public. Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Must be able to stand, walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, stretch, push and pull on a regular basis.
- Must have full range of overhead motions and full hand dexterity.
- Requires visual acuity and the ability to hear clearly to communicate with managers, coworkers and guests
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K Match, Vacation and Sick benefits for all Full-Time regular positions. Both Full Time and Part Time positions receive discounts in F&B outlets in the company and discounted hotel rooms and activity tours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Call Center Management: 3 years (Preferred)