**This position requires frequent travel**
PURPOSE: The focus of this role is to support the implementation of Enlighten’s proprietary software and methodologies, to enable our clients to drive performance improvement in key metrics, such as efficiency, productivity, quality and internal employee engagement.
- Implement Enlighten software - a workforce and performance management tool.
- Support managers on the definition of activities, processes requirements and process capabilities.
- Conduct value added assessments (VAAs) to determine time standards for activities.
- Provide coaching and support to leaders and team members on the daily use of Enlighten.
- Train managers on “telling the story” behind team performance using key Enlighten metrics (e.g. Efficiency, Utilization, Productivity) in a manner that is consistent with program goals.
- Assist managers in the coordination and facilitation of daily and weekly meetings.
- Train managers on compiling weekly plans and forecasts to become more proactive.
- Seek out improvement opportunities (e.g. cross training, load balancing) to reduce waste.
- Assist managers through the change curve and required behavioral change.
- Understand organizations goals and ensure that goal alignment is occurring at every level.
- Ensure the new methodology and behavioral change is firmly embedded across the business to facilitate long-term sustainability far beyond project completion.
- Bachelor Degree or above (Business, IT or management disciplines), MBA preferred.
- Four years of experience in an operational environment within a banking / insurance / financial services organization and as a Business Analyst.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Must be willing and able to commit to regular interstate travel (weekly travel required).
- Exposure to performance management, measurement or workforce planning system preferred.
- Experience in supporting teams in environments characterized by volume volatility, strict deadlines, ongoing training and cultural change.
- Optional: Six Sigma Certified to Green Belt or higher.
- Must be willing and able to commit to frequent, regular interstate travel (weekly travel required)
- Potential for international travel (very infrequent, if at all)
- Superior presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to direct, influence and coach leaders to achieve program outcomes.
- A patient, customer-centric and proactive mindset.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with leaders at all levels in the business.
- Time management skills with experience in working to tight project deadlines.
- Ability to understand user requirements and desired business outcomes.
- Ability to utilize quantitative and qualitative data to interpret reports.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Applications – specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work independently and within a team.
- Confidence to present to, and hold discussions with, managers at all levels, including senior management.
- Passion for identifying waste and putting process improvement opportunities into action.
Enlighten are committed to the ongoing professional development of their employees. We make investments to ensure online and in-person career development opportunities are provided for each member of our team. Enlighten is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $90,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- Business Consulting: 7 years (Required)