Weekend availabilities are a must
Carlton Senior Living is looking for exceptional candidates to help our senior residents live their lives to the fullest. At Carlton, we believe that offering love, honor and care to our associates, translates to their love, honor and care for our residents and their families. If you have experience working in the customer service industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, welcoming environment, we would love to meet you!
Skills required to successfully perform the duties of our Receptionist:
Other requirements of our Receptionist include:
- Provide an exemplary first impression to residents, family members, associates and customers while providing these individuals with the correct information, direction and/or resource.
- Answer all inquiries in a professional, clear, courteous and energetic manner.
- Perform duties thoroughly and timely while maintaining a high level of customer service (duties may include, but are not limited to: answering and directing phone calls, monitoring resident emergency call lights, reminding residents of upcoming activities or appointments, organizing and maintaining resident records, supporting the sales and marketing team; etc).
- Bending, lifting, stooping, standing and/or walking an average of 7 hours per day.
- Passing a DOJ background clearance, receiving a health screening, and obtaining a negative TB test (all provided by community).
- Minimum high school diploma or GED, or equivalent experience.
Benefits of Carlton Senior Living Associates for eligible employees include:
- Live, paid training programs
- Self-Driven raise programs
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, and life and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition and Fitness Reimbursement
- 401K retirement savings plans
- And more…!