Closing date : 03/07/2019
25 vacancies in the following locations:
- Fresno, CA-- > Fresno, CA
- Washington DC, DC-- > Washington DC, DC
- Atlanta, GA-- > Atlanta, GA
- Chamblee, GA-- > Chamblee, GA
- Covington, KY-- > Covington, KY
- Lanham-Seabrook, MD-- > Lanham-Seabrook, MD
- Detroit, MI-- > Detroit, MI
- Kansas City, MO-- > Kansas City, MO
- Charlotte, NC-- > Charlotte, NC
- Holtsville, NY-- > Holtsville, NY
- Philadelphia, PA-- > Philadelphia, PA
- Memphis, TN-- > Memphis, TN
- Austin, TX-- > Austin, TX
- Farmers Branch, TX-- > Farmers Branch, TX
- Ogden, UT-- > Ogden, UT
- Kearneysville, WV-- > As an IT Project Manager you will:
- Plan, manage and coordinate the implementation of projects and identify customer's information system requirements.
- Develop and coordinate the project progress and monitor the creation and status of all related Security certifications and Request for Information Services (RIS) documents.
- Develop appropriate system testing strategies, plans or scenarios.
- Design analytical studies of systemic and project related issues and activities to assess the efficiency and/or effectiveness of project implementation.
- Evaluate client initiatives to ensure compliance with IT and corporate policies and procedures.
- Identify requirements for infrastructure configuration or change management.
- Develop and interpret IT policies, procedures and strategies governing the planning and delivery of IT services.
- Advise other specialists on technical issues, diagnostic methods and potential solutions to programs.
US Citizens and Nationals ; no prior Federal experience is required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $103,106.00 to $153,510.00 /year
- I.T. Specialist: 3 years
- IT Project Management: 1 year