Settembrino Architects, a regional architecture firm, seeks a well-qualified, energetic executive assistant for the Managing Principal at their Red Bank, NJ office. A/E/C industry experience is preferred but not required. Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience. Employees are eligible to sign up for our group insurance plan and company 401(k) program.
- Supporting Managing Principals and staff in general organization operations.
- Coordinating projects during the bidding and construction phases including:
- Preparation of front end bid documents for public distribution.
- Execution of the bidding process; tracking requests, distributing bid documents and addenda, preparation of documents needed for bid receipt.
- Execution of AIA contracts and change orders.
- Managing and tracking submittals, RFI’s, and change orders.
- Applications for payment and project closeout.
- Administrative tasks related to owner, contractor, and consultant correspondence including scheduling meetings, answering phone calls, transmittals, and any additional requests to help expedite project deliverables.
- Maintain master calendar of in-house meetings and coordination with staff schedules. Provide meeting support as needed (meeting minutes, logistics, etc.)
- Maintain and update all databases as needed.
- Booking travel and hotel arrangements as needed.
- Assist with trade shows including registration, exhibitor duties, shipments, booth setup, and coordination with venue for all services needed.
- Work with vendors to schedule library updates, order samples, and schedule in-house training.
- Work with our company bookkeeper on billing, invoicing, and related tasks.
- Assist our Marketing Coordinator with proposal preparation, forms, and delivery.
- General office tasks including ordering/stocking supplies, typing, filing, coordinating printer/copier maintenance and research for new equipment, processing mail, and office errands.
- Executive support experience.
- Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Math competency relating to invoicing and financial calculations.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- A valid driver’s license and daily access to a personal vehicle.
- Experience working with an architectural, engineering, or construction firm.
- Experience with BQE ArchiOffice or ERP software.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator.
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of executive assistant experience do you have?
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off