Position Summary and Responsibilities:
- Supervise night shift personnel to meet production schedules.
- Supervise night shift personnel to ensure they are meeting quality standards.
- Experience on CNC Mills and Lathes a must.
- Setup and machining of complex aerospace parts on CNC Mills and Lathes.
- Horizontal and Five Axis experience a plus.
- Will be working with all types of alloys and must be knowledgeable working with Titanium, Inconel and other super alloys.
- Will be required to perform first off and in process part inspections to maintain quality standards.
- Must have the ability to edit programs and troubleshoot set-ups.
- Must understand engineering drawings, GD&T, aerospace specifications and standards
- Must be able to use all standard measuring equipment
- 10 years minimum mill and lathe set-up experience a must.
- 5 years minimum supervisor experience a must.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Rapidly expanding Aerospace manufacturer.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits including 401K
- Top pay for well qualified individuals.
- 2nd shift openings only
- Normal hours 4:00 PM-12:30 AM and 4:00 PM-2:30 AM when working overtime.
- Saturday overtime schedule as needed 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisor: 5 years
- CNC Mill and Lathe: 10 years
Required work authorization: