Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Must be permanently eligible to work in the United States and located in the greater St. Louis area to be considered for this position.
You: As the ideal candidate, you will have a strong background in e-commerce/web analytics with technical fluency.
Overview of what you will do: The Analyst will maintain data accuracy and ensure reporting integrity daily for the information coming out of Adobe Analytics/Omniture, will support Maritz IT in strategic thinking that supports analytic platform optimization and insights, and will actively work to integrate information from internal Maritz systems in order to create more robust analytics.
The Analyst is a student of the business, leveraging e-commerce learning opportunities from Adobe Analytics and other internal systems to enable engagement marketers and client facing teams to: 1) drive increases to site traffic, 2) improve user experiences, and 3) increase conversions. Produces rewards redemption analysis for the product portfolio to deliver results client by client. Assists in the development of strategic planning insights from this analysis improving overall program effectiveness and e-commerce KPIs. In addition, this position will also support business requirement gathering and database management administration, enhancing functionality of data discovery activities.
Reporting and Working Relationships
A member of the Engagement Marketing team within the Rewards & Fulfillment arm of Maritz Motivation Solutions. Completes assigned insight initiatives as well as self-developed insight initiatives. Interacts with existing or prospective clients, product team, and 3rd party partners to establish a relationship, define need, and assist in maintaining client expectations. Works with individuals across all disciplines in delivering insight solutions to support product enhancements, redemption drivers, data base efficiencies, client deliverables and financial assessments. Interacts with Maritz Motivation Solutions solution design team, insight services, account operations, reward product group, and technology. Reports to a Sr. Manager Rewards Financial Analyst. No direct reports.
40% - STRATEGIC DATA ANALYSIS: Creates and analyzes timely reports based on redemption and product data, draws conclusions from this data, and assists to develop directives for product and client teams based on data conclusions. Assists in informing action required based on reports. Regularly runs reports and query data to help support teams. Partners with strategic marketing and merchandising for omni-channel insight delivery. Develops content generation strategy with client lists, redemption data and social data. Actively initiates the aforementioned strategies with client teams and in partnership with client data sources. Assists management in taking a strategic approach to product improvements based on data and in partnership with product managers.
1) Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Data Analysis, Marketing, Business Administration, or related discipline or equivalent experience required.
2) Three to five years of solutions-related systems analysis and business experience preferred.
3) One to three years of experience with e-Commerce systems and analysis required.
4) Must be a “self-starter” with proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision.
5) Must demonstrate proficiency, obtained from on-the-job utilization, in at least 3 of the following: Adobe Analytics/Omniture (or similar web analytics product), ExactTarget email marketing analytics (or similar email marketing product), Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and/or SQL.
6) Proven analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data.
7) Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal resources and external clients in an analytical support role.
8) Experience using social listening software to monitor trends and interpret findings is a significant plus.
9) Familiarity maintaining on-going relationships with software vendors, conducting software product evaluations, staying current with technological developments in software, and experience participating in vendor selection processes are all plusses.
10) Strong familiarity with social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Tumblr are additional plusses.
11) Experience with visualization tools such as Microsoft Power BI or Tableau is a plus.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within thisclassification.It is not designed to confirm or be interpreted as a comprehensive summary of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
Job Type: Full-time