PeaceHealth is seeking a IST Contract Coordinator for a 1.0 full time equivalent Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with shift durations of 8 Hours.
Responsible for the analysis, negotiations and administrative oversight of complex IT-related vendor contracts including core IT systems and third party related agreements for new agreements, renewals, terminations, amendments. Provides on-going maintenance of contracts to ensure compliance.
1. Coordinate the development of contracts to ensure documents and associated language are developed and key stakeholder input is included. Tract contracts on an on-going basis to determine if milestones are met, financial implications are addressed and responsibilities are fully outlined for all parties involved.
2. Proactively looks for new opportunities to improve the development of new contracts or renewal of, termination of or amendments of existing contracts for the benefit of PeaceHealth. Make recommendations regarding contract language changes, contract terms and negotiation strategies.
3. Identify and solicit information from and provide technical assistance to key stakeholders in order to fully address system specification, risk concerns and other requirements in contracts.
4. Meet with vendors to clarify and assist in the negotiation of contract terms and conditions.
5. Provide assistance to PeaceHealth in developing success criteria during the contract negotiations in order to fully gain the benefit of the new system.
6. Monitor contracts for compliance regarding legal, regulatory and other contractual requirements.
7. Facilitates the development of contract review standards for leadership and provide education in support of compliance with these standards.
8. Work closely with the legal department to ensure that these standards are kept up to date and accurate according to the legal and regulatory obligations and safeguards.
9. Performs other duties as assigned including monthly budget reviews for SVP/CIO, annual operational budgeting and special projects.
Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related, relevant field. Equivalent experience and/or education may substitute for degree.
- Experience in Information Technology in a healthcare setting required.
- Experience with contract/vendor management in an IT environment is preferred.
- Familiarity and experience with legal documents and contract language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including knowledge of communication concepts and organizational strategies, particularly as it applies to contract negotiations
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Detail oriented with demonstrated organizational and technical skills, including knowledge of hardware/software specifications
Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Vancouver community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
Questions? Review our Employment FAQ or email Recruitment@peacehealth.org. Please note this email does not accept resumes or applications.
Vancouver, Shared Services Center (802)
Business, Administrative & Facilities
Hourly compensation starts at:
$29.38, more depending on experience
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Vancouver || Business, Administrative & Facilities || IT & Health Information Management || Full Time || INFORMATION SERVICES