Kiddie Academy of Runnemede is in need of a wonderful, well educated experienced Pre-Kindergarten Teacher.
Must have your degree in early childhood education. We will consider individuals with 3 years teaching experience in a childcare learning center, preferably same center.
Be well prepared to engage our children in a morning meeting time, as well as guide them through 60 minutes of center time, and outside play. You must come prepared knowing lots of interacting learning techniques, interactive songs, and stories that will allow the children to participate, have fun, and learn. Please bring along whatever you feel will enable you to show us you have the experience and expertise to be a wonderful facilitator.
Most importantly bring along your extraordinary levels of patience, enthusiasms, creativity, and above all a love of early childhood education. In return you will be a well respected part of our team with the opportunity for advancement. We will provide you with all the support and tools you need to make your day a success. Please email resume with salary requirements; Salary is subject to change based on experience and degree. Feel free to contact me at 856-939-1717. Ask for Amanda or Heather . Looking forward to meeting with you.
- Build strong and positive relationships and support all within the Academy.
- Create a nurturing and positive learning environment encouraging children and staff to grow and develop.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing basis and implement Kiddie Academy’s curriculum.
- Create a “earning is fun environment by developing and implementing age appropriate and child lead lesson plans
- Maintain a well-kept classroom and ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of children.
- Observe and follow Kiddie Academy policies and procedures and state licensing regulations.
- Attend required staff meetings and trainings.
- Complete a minimum of 20 hours of ongoing professional development.
- Minimum of a CDA and 3 years experience teaching or BA in Early childhood education and 1 year of teaching experience.
- Prefer prior classroom experience in child care, preschool or kindergarten.
- Flexible and able to multi-task.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
Feel free to contact me at 856-939-1717. Ask for Amanda or Arlene. Looking forward to meeting with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
Work Location: One location