- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Project Management
Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you’ll do:
The CRM Solutions Consultant is responsible for understanding our customers and prospects needs' and developing the appropriate solution footprint and benefit assessment. This involves performing the necessary needs assessment and analyses to clearly define the business objectives and capabilities, as well as the supporting business case, demonstrating how those requirements are supported using the Copper solution, and executive summary proposal. The CRM Solution Consultant is also responsible for transitioning the business requirements, technical footprint and integration requirements to the implementation team upon completion of the engagement.
What you’ll have:
- Utilize strong business acumen, including best practices and business processes, to understand and communicate business requirements and CRM solutions strategy to customers and prospects
- Partners with the Account Executive team during the sales process to assist in developing account / opportunity strategies, planning and execution
- Own the documentation process that clearly articulates requirements, scope and expectations
- Work closely with the client to scope, design and deliver professional services and custom integrations
- Demonstrated ability in developing business cases that communicate requirements and solutions strategy for enterprise level prospects and customers
- 5+ years experience in CRM solutions & consulting
- Experience working in a dynamic team environment and able to lead and manage resources
- Outstanding record of success with delivering professional service solutions
- Proven Customer facing experience with full project management and ownership
- Familiarity with ETL, API integration tools and platforms (tray, zapier, pentaho, mulesoft, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable working with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- BS/MS in a Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Client Side Frameworks such as Ember or Angular
- Strong understanding of MVC architecture
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Our CRM has been awarded: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!