IBM’s Industry Consultants are essential to our clients as they work to reinvent themselves for the future. Join our highly visible and highly skilled team of global consultants as we strive to accelerate sales, deliver client engagements, and build IBM’s market eminence. If you are a forward-thinker and a curious intellectual, we welcome you to apply for your next exciting career challenge!
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will ideally reside near an IBM office and near an airport.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
As a Sr. Managing Consultant you will leverage your extensive healthcare and life sciences consulting experience to create solutions and lead delivery team(s) focused on helping our Payer/Provider clients transform their business, leveraging IBM’s end-to-end capabilities. You will work to shape their transformation plan, case for change and approach to get there from start to finish. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Associate Partners;
- Demonstrate in-depth consulting skills and business knowledge to identify client challenges, formulate hypotheses, and recommend appropriate solutions aligned to business objectives, processes, measurements and tools
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Become fluent in the business value creation and transformative capabilities of IBM Watson Health's products, data sets and platform
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Collaborate with technical leaders to identify opportunities to bring exponential technologies to clients
- Lead strategic engagements assessing people, process, and technology as well as complex large-scale implementations
- Create project management plans, project roadmaps, and strategic roadmaps
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s industry, consulting and technical acumen
- Be active in the product / offering management lifecycle to help shape the next generation of IBM Watson Health products
- Establish a deep internal network across IBM Watson Health and IBM
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
5+ years of experience in the Payer/Provider Space.
Experience with leading clinical trial optimization enabled by RWE (real world evidence) data and analytics
Must have experience across various business transformation elements: process optimization / target operating model design, business case development, user experience, org change management, data analytics and digital technologies
5+ years’ experience in advisingPayer/Provider companies in the areas of strategy, consulting and deliverables of critical business needs.
Critical thinking, curiosity, and knowledge of technology solutions.
Ability to analyze complex/new situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess opportunities, impacts, and risk
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Progressive consulting experience at a Big4 or similar type firm.
Experience in market analysis, benchmarking, and business case development to support transformation initiatives
Demonstrated experience identifying use cases to optimize and streamline clinical trial processes (e.g., study design, site initiation, patient recruitment, compliance)
People management experience of high performing consulting teams
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.