We are currently accepting a limited number of Occupational Therapist applications for our West Phoenix and Glendale clinics. Join our team of highly qualified and passionate therapists that seek to make a meaningful and lasting impact in the lives of those that they serve. At Therapy Tree, our mission is simple—we seek to provide high-quality, research-backed, evidence-based therapy to patients that might not otherwise receive services. In our clinic setting you will not just be "another therapist", but a valued member of a specialized team of knowledgable and experienced professionals that make a difference to our patients on a daily basis.
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited university program.
- Current AZ OT licensure.
- At least one year of experience working with children in applying assessments, creating care plans, and instructing learners preferred.
- Fingerprint clearance card.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking preferred but not required.
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat occupational disorders.
- Educate and train patients/parents/caregivers.
- Supervise COTAs.
- Collaborate with other therapists and assistants.
Benefits for Full-time Employees
- Vacation Time Off
- Sick Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Educational reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Access to high quality therapy materials
- Weekly potluck
- Monthly team outings
- Spirit weeks
- Yearly bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Glendale Location: 20329 N 59th Ave, Suite A2, Glendale, AZ 85308
- West Phoenix Location: 9150 W Indian School Rd, Suite 105, Phoenix, AZ 85037
- For additional information, please contact Ben Rakozy at 630-888-7729
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: