*** Exceptional client service meets high quality veterinary care ***
Full-Time veterinary client service representative (receptionist) position available in Beaufort, SC at our 25-year veterinary practice. We are a professional, friendly, animal-loving team who thrives on our dedication to provide exceptional service to our clients and high-quality veterinary care to our patients.
We’re lookingfor a dedicated, reliable, long-term employee with a positive attitude to join us. Applicant must be able to prioritize; effectively multi-tasking while also providing each client (and pet) with one-on-one attention.
Veterinary experience is a plus but if you are motivated and a quick learner we are also willing to train. Salary depends on experience. Love of animals is a must.
Full time position.
Experience: must have Customer Service experience. Veterinary Front Desk Experience is a plus.
Your skills and strengths:
- Customer Service above all else. Personable, quick with a smile
- Able to prioritize based on client, patient and practice needs
- A fast learner with strong attention to detail
- A positive attitude and a team player
- Adaptable. Ability to move between 2 practices, learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
Duties include(but not limited to):
- Excellent customer service
- Front Reception area - including in person clients and multi phone line system
- Office organization - keeping desks organized, ensuring front area looks great at all times, cleaning as needed
- Computer skills - email, Excel and Word, Cornerstone Veterinary software would be a plus
- Weekend shifts
- As the know that the Veterinary Receptionist role can vary greatly between practices, below is an outline of our Receptionist’s primary duties:
- Opening/closing the hospital
- Preparing nightly deposits
- Reconciling deposits with practice management software (Cornerstone)
- Preparing estimates
- Filling prescriptions * Client communication, including:
- Answering phones
- Daily call-backs
- Appointment reminder calls
- Billing out clients
- Scheduling appointments * Checking patients into rooms, obtaining the following info:
- Weight Current diet info
- Vaccination/preventative care history
- Relevant medical history; presenting complaint * Relaying the above information to the doctor
- Entering medical notes.
Serious applicants only, please.
Personal references will be checked.
Visit our website at www.beaufort.vet to learn more about us!
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)