Do What You Love To Do!
Are you that person that loves to work on vehicles and equipment? Is your shop and garage well organized? Do you get along with people well? Are you looking for something with flexible, part time, year round hours, maybe even with benefits. If this describes you, we need to talk. Keep reading.
Position Summary / Purpose
This person will support operation in a variety of ways, but primary responsibilities will be making ready all equipment and vehicles for our Cleaning and Restoration Company. Support company core values when interacting with staff, vendors and customers. This is a part time position, with flexible scheduling, but hours may be influenced in part by seasonality of production.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and implement maintenance schedules all vehicles and equipment
- Perform light scheduled maintenance of vehicles
- Execute vehicle maintenance through local vendors when needed.
- Perform cleaning and light maintenance of production equipment.
- Trouble shoot broken or malfunctioning vehicles and equipment, including phone and internet based research and communication with outside vendors
- Execute production laundry schedule.
- Manage production inventory including equipment, materials and supplies
- Clean and organize internal shop spaces
- Management of exterior of shops including, signage, snow management, trash management and landscaping
- Greet staff returning to shop from assigned work, primarily late afternoon and early evening
- In cooperation with schedule demands and production staff, clean and organize vehicles for next shift demand.
- Monitor and manage internal shop environment in case of a power outage
- Shuttle staff and equipment in-field based on unforeseen circumstances.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with production cleaning as needed
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- maintenance technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more