At Lockheed Rotary and Mission System (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is for the F-35 Autonomic Logistics Information Systems (ALIS) Environment Build Install Lead. The Install Lead will report to the ALIS Service Product Environment Team Product Owner and work collaboratively with the F-35 ALIS leaders, cross-functional teams, and customers. The Install Lead is expected to be a strong system engineer and ALIS Install Subject Matter Expert (SME), as well as experienced in leading a large team, leading change, instilling agile process, discipline and due diligence with a strong customer service focus. The Install Lead is responsible for the technical execution of the install team and continuously improving task execution and performance through the use of processes, tools and metrics. The Install Lead is also responsible for understanding leadership, program, and customer objectives and developing an inclusive environment and culture that is geared towards identifying and executing solutions that meet objectives.
- Prior F-35 ALIS System knowledge and system understanding of the Architecture, Design, Applications and/or Deployments plans
- Proven experience, willingness and ability to lead effective change and continual improvements to meet cost, schedule, technical, and performance objectives across a large and dispersed team.
- Solid Cross-Functional, Organizational Skills with demonstrated Teaming/Communication experience, with proven Leadership and Customer Interface experience.
- Experienced with dynamic, high tempo operations with shifting priorities while maintaining a process, customer and service oriented focus.
- Strong working knowledge of computer systems, i.e. network devices, servers, workstations, security appliances, software, etc. and whole systems thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and explore technical details of systems, products, and software and perform troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Experience/ability to perform functional decomposition of a system
- Experience leading teams, planning work assignments, and performing task prioritization and deconfliction.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels of the organization including external customers and leadership.
- Ability to facilitate and execute planning and working meetings with internal and external partners.
- Must be willing to work off hours depending on operational/program needs.
- Successful Candidate must possess or be able to acquire and maintain a Secret clearance.
- ALIS Field Service experience (with Software/Hardware deployments, Information Assurance process/documentation, ALIS software products)
- Experience with system requirements analysis, test procedure development, integration and test, system documentation, verification and validation acceptance test performance, system build-up and deployment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.