$5000.00 SIGN ON BONUS - Immediate Payout Lump Sum within 45 Days!!!!!!!
Average annual earnings projected at $68,000 (potential to earn $75,000)
Penske Logistics is proud to announce a new Dedicated opportunity for a nationally known company with reputation second to none!
Drivers will perform several route patterns with both “Local” & “Out and Back” runs. Drivers will have typically a 1-2 night layover weekly. Drivers deliver into IN, MI, IL, OH, WI and IA. M-F with minimal weekend work.
Equipment – Penske-Serviced Tractors with automatic transmission, newer 53' Dry Van Trailers
Compensation – Route drivers are paid $0.485 per mile, plus $25.00 per stop and $25.00 per layover. Average annual earnings projected at $68,000 with a potential to earn $75,000.
If you are looking for a company who leads all efforts with Driver Respect and TEAM WORK, we are the operation for you. We are interested in driving professionals who understand the industry and want a fair and equitable opportunity with a management team that drives with safety and integrity at the start and end of their daily routine.
Why Penske? Home daily for most positions. Excellent pay and benefits. Superior trucks and 24/7 roadside support. Dedicated accounts. Great Supervisors. Paid time off. 401K. Cash balance pension plan. Training. Tuition Reimbursement.
- Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route.
- Primary interface with the customer at point of delivery.
- At least 23 years of age
- CDL Class A license required
- 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 3 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents
- Reliable and customer oriented
- Safety oriented
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 150lbs/45kg.
- The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the rear cargo area.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.