Make great money to work outside on beautiful Hilton Head Island!
Clearwater Pool Service of Hilton Head, a full service pool maintenance, repair, and construction company seeks candidates for Residential and Commercial pool technician positions. The ideal candidate is a hard working, detail oriented individual with strong customer service skills. The ability and willingness to learn is essential. 1 or more years of pool industry experience is preferred, but not required.
A high school diploma or GED is preferred. Candidate must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions. Saturday work is required in season.
Must be able to provide valid driver's license with a clean driving record and a valid social security card.
If interested, please apply with your attached resume including 5 years work experience if you can.
Retirement Benefits, health insurance, and paid time off are available for full-time employees after 90-day probationary period has been completed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hilton Head Island, SC (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail