Split Rail Fence & Supply Company, the areas leader in fence installation, fence repair and fencing materials has an immediate opening for Sales Consultant positions within our Residential Sales Division. The Residential Sales Consultant position is responsible for managing a geographical territory (within a Denver metro area) of potential residential fence customers.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Split Rail Fence and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Check Leads from CRM or other sources daily and follow up on leads to identify potential prospects.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Conduct on-site visit to thoroughly address the fencing needs and gather needed information.
- Prepare quote for customers using appropriate pricing and job costing parameters and get executed contract signed by customer and company and approved by Split Rail
- Create/ generate additional leads via networking and sales calls (i.e. Real Estate agents, Hardware stores).
- Coordination of new orders with Split Rail Operations team, including the preparation of documents and project paperwork required for order production
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 2 years of outside sales experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Valid drivers license with acceptable motor vehicle record and proof of insurance.
$30,000 base plus commissions
Split Rail Fence offers an array of benefits to include: medical, dental, 401(k), PTO and much more.
Split Rail Fence Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 /year
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)