We’re looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented team member to join as our People Ops Generalist / Office Manager who will undertake a broad range of HR and Office Services duties to ensure a positive employee experience for CareLinx employees. This position acts as liaison with all departments and is key to the success of daily business operations and supporting company culture. You will facilitate daily HR functions like onboarding employees, keeping track of employee’s records, timekeeping, and supporting the interview process. The role also involves performing tasks with offices services, sponsoring company employee events, and taking on additional responsibilities related to compliance as well as the overgrowth of our company.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as business administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar using HR software and tools.
Hiring and Onboarding 20%
- Participates in recruitment efforts by assisting managers with gathering approvals for requisitions, writing job descriptions, maintaining applicant tracking system, reviewing applications, initiating and tracking background checks, and creating offer letters.
- Coordinate and conduct new hire orientation and onboarding activities.
Time Keeping, Payroll, and Benefits Administration 30%
- Perform employee service functions by answering day-to-day employee questions and fulfilling requests.
- Administers and tracks leave of absences for exempt employees.
- Assist supervisors and managers to ensure accurate entry of time reporting information and payment for non-exempts.
- Processes employee benefit enrollments, changes, and terminations;
- Assists with annual benefit open enrollment
- Reviews monthly invoices from benefits and office vendors and submits to accounting for timely payment
- Perform payroll data entry and process employee payroll and employee expense report according to established policies, guidelines, and time frames.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to Finance and government agencies.
- Handle sensitive employee information with the utmost confidentiality and discretion.
Legal and Compliance 20%
- Assist with gathering relevant information from various functional teams to assist with regulatory and compliance reporting requirements.
- Assist executive team by being the point person on audits from compliance and legal.
Office Management 15%
- Coordinates the upcoming office location moves working in partnership with the internal team.
- Research, plan and execute all company-wide employee events that excite employees and align with company culture. Coordinate event planning with representatives in virtual offices
- Establishes effective working relationships with new building management and office vendors to coordinate office and facility services.
- Establishes themselves as the “go to” person for all employees needs related to the office, kitchen, recycling, safety, etc.
- Negotiates the purchase of office and kitchen supplies in accordance with company policy and budget.
- Coordinates office safety program and annual training and drills
Executive Support 10%
- Assists Management with meeting support for internal and external meetings with room management, catering, visitor support, etc.
- Prepares executives travel arrangement and travel expense reports
- Assists with preparation of meeting materials
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using Slack, Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms), MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g. Zenefits, ADP)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus
CareLinx improves access to affordable, quality home care for families with aging or disabled loved ones. It is the leading nationwide caregiver marketplace with over 200,000 caregivers on platform. CareLinx empowers families to easily find, hire, manage, and pay caregivers who match their specific needs and budget. CareLinx also partners with health systems to provide the plug and play post-acute care solution that delivers on demand comprehensive support, visibility into the home and the cloud-based tools for centralized, real-time interventions. CareLinx is a rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup founded in 2011. The San Bruno, CA-based company currently works with families in the top 50 metropolitan areas across the United States and can be found online at www.carelinx.com.
Job Type: Full-time