Chain of domestic merchandise retail warehouse distribution center is hiring for General Laborers in location Burlington, NJ.
JOB REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have a minimum of “meets expectations” in attendance, conduct, safety, and performance record.
- Should be coordinated, and not afraid of heights.
- Must be able to work required schedules, including overtime; days and hours may fluctuate to meet the needs of the business.
- Must be able to safely and efficiently operate material handling equipment, including TRT, reach truck and forklift after successful completion of certification training.
- Must be able to operate the receiving segment of the warehouse management computer system.
- Reads and interprets pick label information to determine aisle, level, pallet location, item description and store location number.
- Operates material handling equipment (e.g., order picker, TRT, sit down fork lift, single/double/triple pallet rider) in a safe and effective manner to perform Shipping and other warehouse duties, including moving, shuttling, staging, picking, loading, and unloading product.
- Completes pre-operational checklist to ensure assigned material handling equipment is safe to operate and in good working condition.
- Attaches pick labels to carton(s)/pallet in order to meet “induction” requirements; physically loads individual cartons onto conveyor.
- Pull and extend manual conveyor into trailers up to 60 feet.
- Physically loads individual cartons from manual conveyor and pallets into multiple trailers building safe and sturdy walls.
- Transports pallets using material handling equipment to various staging, induction locations and to trailers.
- Reports product damage promptly to Supervisor; personally handles/processes identified issues as appropriate.
- Supports and maintains housekeeping standards throughout the facility; removes and disposes of shrink-wrap, tape, wood, and other debris when observed; participates in other general housekeeping duties as directed.
- Performs additional duties as required including, but not limited to receiving, putaway, and order selection.
AVAILABLE WORKING SCHEDULES & PAY RANGE
8:30 am to 7:00 pm
7:30 am to 4:00 pm ($10.00)
7:00 pm to 5:00 am
9:00 pm to 7:00 am
For immediate consideration please apply by following job link: http://www.resourceemployment.com/Jobs/ViewJob.aspx?OrderID=30631&EmployerID=66973
Or apply in person and be hired on the spot at:
270 Daniels Way Burlington NJ 08016
For more information call today at 856-839-1641
Resource is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Resource complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO is The Law poster.