Identify and mitigate risks to the program. Maintain non-te chn ical aspects of program and project management, including budget s, resources, and schedules. Work with the full systems development life cycle, enterprise-wide telecom and network engineering, strategic information planning, b us iness process reengineering, and structure and management practices. Us e independent judgment to accomplish objectives.
- 10+ years of experience with managing diverse IT projects
- Knowledge of life cycle and project management methodologies
- Ability to track costs, schedule, and performance progress
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 18+ years of experience in project management or BA or BS degree in Engineering, CS, Systems, Te chnology , B us iness, or Science and 10+ years of experience in project management
- Experience with the VA or another agency’s IT team
- Knowledge of the VA environment, including b us iness and te chn ical organizational structures
- Public T r us t clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.