- System Design
- Shell Scripting
Spacecraft and Instrument Electrical Engineering support.
Metis is in need of experienced Electrical Engineers for Space Flight missions as well as research and development work towards mission enabling technologies. This work will support NASA Research Projects and Flight Missions at the Ames Research Center. We are looking for some combination of experience with the following:
- Schematic and PCB design and review
- Integration and Test, Troubleshooting
- ICDs, test procedures, etc.
- Power supply circuits
- Data acquisition hardware and software
- Embedded C/C++ programming
- FPGA system design (VHDL and/or Verilog)
- Shell scripting, other scripting (Python, Perl, etc)
- MATLAB/Simulink, Altium Designer, Eagle/Allegro/OrCAD
Minimum of BS Degree in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years relevant experience. Must be a US Citizen.