Pushpay is a hyper-growth SaaS startup founded in New Zealand, and based in Redmond, WA. Our products enable people to participate in giving generously to their community, increasing goodwill and helping people in need. If you are keen to use your skills in teams that contribute to uplifting communities, come talk to us!
We're a fast-growing, passionate bunch of high-performers who are committed to building world-class giving and engagement solutions. Our teams have autonomy, mastery, and purpose at their heart.
Pushpay engineers take ownership of features and work with multiple stakeholders to deliver the highest quality solutions all the way to production. We work in cross-functional teams, collaborating closely with Quality Assurance, Designers and Product Analysts. We ship to production several times a day, and use the latest technologies to support our delivery pace and growth.
Our ongoing move from a monolith to a microservice architecture is a great opportunity to stretch your skills and learn new things. If you join us, you'll get to work with best-in-class tools and practices like AWS Lambda (AWS's serverless compute offering), .NET Core, microservices and containerisation, continuous delivery and a healthy DevOps culture.
The Pushpay engineering team is spread between Auckland, New Zealand and Redmond, Washington. We are currently on the lookout for talented senior full-stack engineers to join the Pushpay team as we continue to grow to meet market demands.
- Minimum 4 years relevant software engineering experience, ideally includes one or more of the following stack:
- C# .NET
- ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with React.js a bonus
- Some variety of ORM
- SQL - MSSQL preferred
- nUnit or similar - TDD should be your go to
- Continuous Integration/Deployment
- AWS Technologies
- Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process.
- Be a happy, positive-minded and kind person.
- Have a personal commitment to continuously learn and improve.