Near Woodbury, MN
- Responsible for research and design new sensor detection (Electronics) products and support existing products.
- Hardware design for sensors and using programmable devices.
- Write VHDL code for FPGA & CPLD for designed hardware
- Participate is resolving corrective and preventive actions
- Identify improvements for products, testing or processes.
- Perform software testing, along with Writing Test plans.
Education and Requirements
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience on EtherCAT system and TwinCAT PLC software system.
- Applying Altera Quartus II SOPC, TRL, VHDL, Verilog, Block Diagram, and Eclipse Nios II.
- Instrumentation and Controls in a manufacturing setting.
- Analog circuitry-filters, op-amps, transformers, comparators
- Software knowledge of Altium Schematic Capture and Altera Software.