Location: Itasca, IL
Henricksen is seeking a highly motivated,pro-active RFP/Bid/Proposal Coordinator for an opportunity tojoin the Bids team, at our headquarters in Itasca, IL. Henricksen is anindustry-leading contract furniture dealer with multiple offices across theUnited States.
TheRFP/Bid/Proposal Coordinator plays a key role in the development of the firm’sRFP and bid responses, proposals and budgets as well as marketing deliverables,supporting sales. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
Typical duties and responsibilities, with general supervision, includethe following:
· Read and assess bids and RFPs to determinestrategy for response.
· Coordinate the preparation and submission ofbids, RFPs, proposals and qualification packages for project opportunities(including pricing, information gathering, formatting, writing, and finalproduction).
· Develop and populate Excel documents.
· Develop proposal outlines and requestspricing.
· Work with Bid/Proposal manager and supportstaff to ensure all required materials are included.
· Manage proposal scheduling and tracking
· Coordinate vendors and in-house designers toobtain materials needed for submittals.
· Provide revisions for previously submittedresponses.
· Attend project meetings with internal staff andvendors.
· Develop and prepare presentations.
· Other duties may be assigned.
*To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able toperform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representativeof the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
*Education and/or Experience
· College degree
· Proficient in the following software:
· Minimum of 5 years of experience working onbids for contract furniture, architecture, interiors, construction, orengineering firms preferred.
· Possess strong multitasking, organizational,and analytical abilities to define problems, collect data, evaluate facts, anddraw valid conclusions.
· Able to manage and meet multiple deadlines ina timely manner.
· Able to effectively present information andrespond to questions from support staff, managers, and clients. Individual mustbe motivated, capable of working independently, with excellent written and oralcommunication skills.
Salary + Benefits
Henricksen offers competitive wages based on skills and experienceas well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical,dental, vision, 401(k) and pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts. Henricksen is anEqual Opportunity Employer.
Henricksen isa full-service contract furniture dealership specializing in office,healthcare, education, government, senior living, and hospitality spaces. In1962, Henricksen opened its doors as a small, family-run dealership. Today,Henricksen is a leading national dealership with seven offices, 250 full-timeemployees, and annual sales topping $245 million. With 200+ manufacturerpartnerships, Henricksen offers an array of products from systems furniture,casegoods, seating, lounge, and conference furnishings to architecturalsolutions including modular walls, flooring, lighting, sound masking, andtechnology equipment. Henricksen is one of the largest privately-owned dealerpartners of HNI in the United States. HNI’s furniture brands include Allsteel,HBF, The HON Company, and Gunlocke. www.henricksen.com
Job Type: Full-time
Hours per Week: