St. Luke’s Health System in MERIDIAN is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant 2 to join our MED SURG 6 team.
- MUST HAVE updated resume uploaded with any and all CNA previous experience
- MUST HAVE CNA licensure in the state of Idaho and current on the Idaho Nurse Aide Registry OR a Nurse Apprentice letter from the Board of Nursing in Idaho (please note that tthe CNA license and the NA letter are two different things)
- DAY SHIFTS: 7am-7:30pm
- NIGHT SHIFTS: 7pm-7:30am
- FULL TIME POSITIONS: 3, 12 hr shifts a week
- PART TIME POSITIONS: 2, 12 hr shifts a week
All options above are available - please ensure you application questions are updated when you apply for this portal.
St. Luke’s Health System has exciting opportunities in multiple departments for a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team in the Treasure Valley MERIDIAN location. The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), assists nursing personnel in providing patient care in assigned areas. Responsibilities include performing various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients, documenting information in patient record, performing various direct patient care activities under direction of licensed patient care provider, communicating information with patient care providers and other nursing staff members to facilitate patient care, and assisting physicians and other nurses.
Performs various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
Documents information in patient record.
Performs various direct patient care activities under direction of licensed patient care provider.
Communicates information with patient care providers and other nursing staff members to facilitate patient care.
Assists physicians and other nursing staff members with procedures as appropriate.
Performs tasks and procedures as ordered by the physician or licensed provider consistent with approved protocols, policies, and procedures.
Performs tasks that require a unique body of knowledge and skills for that area of service.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
0-6 months OR 6+ months of relevant experience and demonstrated expanded skill set as required by unit/ department
Current CNA Certification in the State of Practice and American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
- St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.