USIT has severl openings for an Oracle Applications Developer and Functional Consultants for a Proposal.
Must be able to pass a US Clearance Background Check or Prefer an Active Security Clearance
( preference will be given to those that have an Active Clearance)
Oracle App DBA – 5 Positions
Oracle App Developers – 10 Positions
Oracle EBS Functional Specialist – 10 Positions
That will be responsible for implementing and enhancing the functionality in Oracle EBusiness Suite (EBS) R12 to include responsibility for configurations, modifications, testing, deployment, and production support.
This position is located remote/telecommuting, with meetings in Stafford, VA, and must be able to work in US without sponsorship. Must be able to pass a US Clearance Background Check.
The Developer should be a professional and technical individual to serve as a Principal Applications Developer in the Information Technology Division. The selected candidate for this position will be responsible for implementing and enhancing the functionality in Oracle EBusiness Suite (EBS) 12.3.x, to include responsibility for configurations, modifications, testing, deployment, and production support. Work will involve evaluating business processes and procedures in the design of systems and development of business requirements, program specifications, system test plans, and process flow diagrams
Preferred and must have qualifications for this position include considerable hands-on experience in implementing, customizing and supporting the Oracle Enterprise Business Suite (EBS) Modules for manufacturing, Advanced Supply Chain and Financials, including Asset Visibility, Supply, Maintenance, Readiness, Task organization, Request tracking, and Federal Financials. Advanced Planning Suite (APS), Mobile Field Service (MFS) application, Warehouse Management System (WMS)
A functional and technical understanding of Oracle EBSsuite R12 (12.2.4-12.3.x) or higher is required. A working knowledge of Oracle Developer suite (Forms/Reports), Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle Workflow Builder, SQL and PLSQL is essential. Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, troubleshooting, and analytical skills are essential. Ideal candidates for this position will be organized with strong attention to detail, have a strong customer focus, and have the ability to collaborate and function effectively in a team environment. A familiarity with all phases of project management and the system development life cycle is a plus.
- Functional & technical understanding of Oracle eBuisiness Suite 12.1 or higher
- 4 + years hands-on experience w/ implementing, customizing & supporting Oracle eBusiness Suite, esp the AP, GL & HR modules
- 4+ years working knowledge of Oracle Developer Suite (Forms/Reports), Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle Workflow Builder, SQL & PLSQL
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal. troubleshooting & analytical skills
- Familiarity with all phases of project management and system development life cycle
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must be local or commutable to VA Area
Preferred Experience with:
- System and Database Administration • System Integration • Interface & Data Management
- Application Sustainment/Development •Information Assurance/Cybersecurity
- Configuration/Change Management • Defect Management • Engineering Change Proposals
- Asset Tracking • Training & Training Devices Management
- Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) tools • Efficient XML • Jira Agile • IBM Rational Doors • Solarwinds • System Architect • Ghost Symantec • Secure CRT/FX Bundle Maint. • IA Fortify
- SecureZip •BMC ITSM • Delphix • HP Mercury & Deployment Manager • Serena Business Manager
- Serena Polytronic Version Control • MS SharePoint • HP ALM • HP UFT Upgrade • Training UPKs
- Serena Service Manager
Must have a US Clearance
#DICE #CJ #Indeed