InComm is a leading provider of cutting-edge prepaid products, services, and transaction technologies to retailers, brands, and consumers. InComm supports more than 450,000 points of distribution and helps retailers build prepaid card destinations, connect brands with new markets, and give consumers a simple, secure shopping experience.
Please visit our website www.incomm.com for more information about InComm.
InComm Digital Solutions (IDS) redefines the connection between merchants and their customers through our stored value and mobile gifting solutions. As the pioneer of digital gift card delivery, IDS helps our customers leverage their gift card programs in new ways to drive sales. The IDS platform supports gift cards sales through e-commerce, social media, promotional, and B2B toolsets. Gift cards can be delivered physically by mail or digitally to a recipient's email or mobile device.
This position is in our downtown Portland, OR office. Please visit our website incommdigital.com for more information about InComm Digital Solutions.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Opportunity to solve interesting and challenging problems within a growing industry
- Collaborative and supportive Agile environment
- Continuous delivery culture and weekly production releases
- Community of strong software professionals
- Healthy work environment, including in-suite bike storage, showers and standing desks
- Downtown location with lots of windows and good views
- Easy access to public transportation and company provided transit pass (TriMet or C-TRAN) or parking pass
- Fully catered breakfast on Tuesdays and lunch on Thursdays, with company snacks and beverages all the time
- Competitive compensation, including health, dental, vision, 401K with company matching and PTO
About This Opportunity
InComm Digital Solutions would like to add a full-stack Software Engineer I to our team. We're looking for innovative software professionals who can work well within a highly collaborative, agile team to develop high quality, testable software. Your primary responsibility will be to help drive delivery of third-party integrations as a manager of the engineering team.
- Developing SaaS applications, including .NET APIs, ASP.NET MVC applications, and React applications
- Working with our product organization to understand business requirements and objectives
- Performing code reviews
- Participating in an agile team and fostering collaboration and innovation across our development organization
- C# and the .NET Framework
- Object-Oriented Programming
- RESTful API development with ASP.NET WebAPI
- Knowledge of data access technologies like ADO.NET and ORM frameworks such as EF or Dapper
- Experience with SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Strong familiarity with design patterns and principles
- Experience with unit testing and Test-Driven Development
- Experience correcting performance bottlenecks and scaling a platform in a growing business
- Willingness to dive into any challenge with a positive attitude
- Solid communication skills
- Expert-level debugging skills
- Works well in both team and individual development environments
- Experience with Agile development practices
InComm is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Git or other DVCS
- Experience in consuming third-party web services
- Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery environments
- Experience applying a microservices architecture