Date: October 1, 2018
Title: Digital Sales Marketing Coordinator
Location: Charlotte, NC
Overview of role
: The Sales Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and executing digital campaigns, tracking performance, developing and maintaining promotional materials. Working within the solutions team as the marketing expert and main post-campaign execution point person. This role will develop and manage the execution of digital, social and radio campaigns/strategies that meet clients marketing objectives.
- Support assigned local sales teams in executing all post-sales functions including: working with internal teams and 3rd party partners to get programs executed, optimization of campaigns, as well as reporting and final campaign recaps
- Creatively develop compelling ideas while working in a team environment
- Become an expert on the company’s overall offering and be able to develop marketing solutions that exceed our client’s needs
- Contribute to strategy and brainstorming sessions for clients
- Manage the campaign optimization and reporting process across all campaign elements
- Work with internal teams and a variety of technology platforms to meet the post-sales needs of the sellers
Last Date for consideration:
- 3+ years of work experience in the digital marketing field and digital client service support
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multiple tasks in a fast-pace environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- IAB Certification or related certifications preferred.
Applicants may email:
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.