Traeger Grills, headquartered in Salt Lake City, has been revolutionizing BBQ grilling and outdoor cooking for 30 years. We obsess over providing world-class experiences to not only our customers, but also to our retail partners and vendors. Recently voted as a 2016,2017, & 2018 Best Company to Work For, and a Top 25 Fastest Growing Company by Utah Business Magazine, we're looking for individuals who are committed to winning. We pride ourselves on maintaining a culture based around teamwork, quality, innovation and constant growth and development. We cook together and we win together!
Traeger Wood Pellet Grills is currently seeking a Producer to join our Creative Department to aid in management of production processes and assist in workflow management for all members of the creative team. This individual would act as our creative hub; receiving creative requests, disseminating project responsibilities to the appropriate individuals and properly providing final deliverables to the appropriate channel. This role will lead efforts on multiple accounts across a variety of projects ranging from brand campaign development, digital/print assets, product launches and everything in between.
- Establish and lead communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of information and asset deliverables.
- Ability to effectively lead and clearly communicate overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs.
- Ability to navigate conflicting priorities, allocate resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges.
- Undertakes key administrative responsibilities as well as assists in planning and producing planned creative content
- Generates original ideas, identifies suitable ideas from others, and carries out thorough research.
- Researches information, obtains materials and assists with contacting and scheduling needed talent.
- Gives direction to presenters, content providers, assistants and other crew members.
- Manages budgets and ensures the efficient use of creative resources.
- Obtains permissions or licenses for recording or broadcasting on location, and for the use of music, sound effects and audio archive material.
- Assists with timekeeping, production run of show, archiving digital files as needed and post-production editing as directed.
- Work across departments to ensure work is completed on time and within approved budgets.
- Expert knowledge of content creation and production processes.
- Manage deliverable deadlines and internal review procedures.
- Manage creative process to ensure all work is delivered to spec against approved project brief.
- Act as an internal liaison; facilitating open communication between all Marketing channels.
- Provide status of timeline and progress on all assigned projects during weekly status meetings.
- * Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Digital or Broadcast production.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as a producer in a creative agency or in-house creative environment (digital, production, broadcast, post)
- Experience in integrated marketing preferred
- Well versed in executing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Superb written and verbal communications skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable and confident acting as a product owner
- Professional, friendly demeanor with extremely strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Positive, professional team-player who embraces team success
What We Offer:
- Professional experience with industry-standard cameras (RED, DJI, Movi, Sony, Canon, etc.), to achieve required level of video content.
- In depth knowledge and experience with PM software, ideally Workfront.
- Fundamental understanding of creative assets and their proper delivery and end usage (digital, video and print).
- Desire to work collaboratively in a group, must have an innate willingness to dig in and contribute with the team.
- Ongoing pride in the quality of work and laser focus on details while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record in prioritizing competing projects.
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and minimal supervision.
- Be a resourceful problem solver with a positive attitude.
- Remain organized and be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to balance quality of work and available resources.
- Be passionate about the world of digital/design and strive to grow with Traeger as it matures.
- Be positive.
- Be flexible.
- Be disruptive.
- Remain curious.
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Open-PTO Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Individual professional development programs and initiatives that help you grow and develop professionally
- A positive and supportive team to work with
- Company provided meals throughout the week, Utah Gold Ski and SLC City Golf passes, Discounted Gym Memberships, generous Employee Discount Program, company sponsored Community Service opportunities, and much more!