At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Cyber Innovations is seeking an early to mid career cyber security engineer to support programs mainly out of the Valley Forge, PA area. This role will provide a broad scope of responsibilities and opportunities to work cyber architecture, security engineering, and security testing with the ability to provide surge support to other programs across Lockheed Martin.
The Cyber Security Engineer position consists of security engineering and operational cyber security expertise through designing, implementing, and testing secure enterprises, across all involved technologies: servers, networking, and end point systems. The candidate would be able to also perform security assessment to include secure code assessments, red teaming activities, and static/dynamic software testing.
- Knowledge of security policy and compliance (RMF, DISA STIGS)
- Cloud architecture and security
- Experience with various network defense technologies, such as Intrusion Detection Systems and Firewalls
- Secure architecture design and development
- Understanding of cyber threat intelligence analysis and current threat landscape
- Ability to conduct a wide variety of penetration testing activities including network penetration testing, web application penetration testing, and post exploitation and exfiltration techniques
- Understanding of software/hardware reverse engineering and vulnerability discovery techniques
- Understanding of exploit discovery and development techniques
- Experience with Microsoft and Linux server distributions
- Web App architectures and AWS GovCloud experience
- Effective teaming skills (both internally and with external agencies)
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn new analysis techniques with guidance from other senior team members
- Experience deploying High Availability solutions
- Architecture security assessments across various software architectures, frameworks and platforms
- Secure Software Design and Architecture
- Experience with network defense technologies in the following areas: EDR, SOAR, Firewalls, IDS/IPS
- Working knowledge of Defensive Cyberspace Operations, including intrusion response and analaysis, APT emulation, cyber threat intelligence analysis
- Experience with source code review tools (Checkmarx, Coverity, TOIF) and web app pentesting tools (Burpsuite, Fiddler)
- Experience with Windows and Linux servers
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, and other virtualization/containerization and orchestration capabilities
- Experience with enterprise vulnerability scanning solutions and deployments
- Familiarity with cryptography and hashing
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.