LifeStart Wellness Network is the fastest growing corporate wellness company in the fitness industry – delivering engaging curated tenant experiences, using social-fitness and integrated technology-driven programming to increase brand awareness. We offer a holistic and hospitality focused approach to draw people together, creating a vibrant workplace and community.
We are creating a benchmark for office buildings - turning the workplace into an integrated and dynamic destination that enlivens its tenants mind, body and spirit. Providing guidance/information/directions as requested from tenants or guests.
- Employee Responsibilities:
- Providing guidance/information/directions as requested from tenants or guests
- Plan and execute monthly events on site
- Managing the reservation of the building’s conference rooms and preparing rooms for use
- Order food and beverage for events or meetings in the property
- Complete regular billing duties such as collecting revenue for Conference Center bookings, Food and Beverage, etc.
- Create marketing materials on Canva that will be distributed through newsletters, social media platforms, e-blasts, etc.
- Manage social media platforms such as Instagram/Facebook
- Respond to in-person, phone and email requests from designers and tenants and assist in general inquiries and lounge requests
- Courteously greeting all tenants and visitors to the reception desk and signing in all authorize visitors according to the policies, rules, and regulations
- Processing visitors’ information and providing a visitor badge
- May be asked to fill in at other locations as needed
- Other projects that help support the Corporate Office or the building as needed
- Other job-related duties, as assigned * At LifeStart, we believe in transforming the workplace through wellness.
We believe in meeting every member at their current activity level, from sedentary to athletic. We've done it for 28 years and counting.
And we believe in the power of our certified health coaches and dietitians to coach each member to achieve their goals.
Because everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential.
To live life well ...
Job Type: Full-time
- Concierge/Event: 1 year (Required)