$150 referral bonuses! $150 per candidate referred! $500 sign on bonus! $125 perfect attendance bonus + No High School Education Required!
(For Sign on, Attendance and Referral bonus- program rules apply – ask for program rule details when you visit our office)
You’re looking for a warehouse job, we’re looking for you. That is, as long as you thrive in a fast-moving environment, don’t mind working with and around moving mechanical parts, and are okay with a little noise. Integrity Staffing jobs at the world's largest e commerce company are where orders come to life and where the focus is on delighting customers.
This is a FORKLIFT position - We will train and you will receive a Certification of your training!
Answer a few more questions and you’re on your way to your new adventure.
Phoenix, AZ - 4 locations across West Phoenix and Glendale.
Walk In-No Appointment Needed
Monday-Friday 9a-7p and Saturday & Sunday 10a-4p
5004 North 95th Ave.
Glendale AZ 85305
$15.00-$19.70 per hour. As an employee of Integrity Staffing you may also be eligible for medical and dental benefits.
Shift schedules vary and you may be required to work 40+ hours per week. Shift scheduling options might include day shifts and night shifts and may change without notice.
Things you should know about working in a Fulfillment center:
- Safety, it’s more than wearing a reflective vest. We partner with the world's largest e commerce company to provide one of the safest work environments, which means stretching, safety tips, and yes…following the rules.
- Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Quality is key. You have high standards, and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
- Can you hear me now? Noise level varies and can sometimes be loud.
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s Casual Friday every day.
- Flexibility is key, associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a rapid pace.
- Temperature in the fulfillment center may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 90 degrees.
Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
- You’ve got mail. Receive products using frequency scanners and unload shipments from trucks.
- Cozy kicks. You’ll stand in one place for extended periods of time, and be walking a good distance around the facility – good shoes are a must!
- Hands-on experience. You can expect to handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging up to 49 pounds.
- On the move. You should be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
- Potential opportunity to operate PIT equipment; special training is offered to associates based on interest and availability.
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Blow out the candles – you are at least 18 years old
- Throw your hat in the air - you have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Overtime isn’t just a sports term – you are willing and able to work overtime as required, bringing smiles to our customers doesn’t take time off
- Let’s get physical – you must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Step it up – you’re able to continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
- You must be able to read and take direction in English.
- You must be able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines).
If you’ve read this far, we think you’re ready. Agree? Apply now!
Please bring identification to establish your right to work in the US. An example would be a driver's license or state ID along with a social security card. If you would like to see a listing of acceptable identification, please clickhere
All job offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screening. Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is considered a safety sensitive position.
Please read the full Consent to Contact below prior to submitting your job application. By submitting your application for employment with Integrity, you are authorizing us to contact you by the methods outlined below.
Consent to Contact
- By applying with Integrity Staffing Solutions through Indeed and submitting your Indeed profile information to integrity, you consent and allow Integrity Staffing Solutions and its agents to contact you at the telephone number provided, by text message, voice call, automated dialer, pre-recorded call or any other method, regarding job opportunities, and agree and authorize that Integrity may use automated calls or texts to alert you of interview dates, start date reminders or any other job related communications.
- By submitting your Indeed profile to Integrity and applying for this position, you are confirming that the telephone number you provide in your Indeed profile and job application belong to you and that you have the authorization to provide consent that this number be used as your contact method. You also confirm that this is the number you are requesting we use to contact you and you give your unrestricted consent to Integrity that will allow them to make pre-recorded calls, texts calls using an automated dialer or automated texts to this telephone number.
- You also understand and agree you are required to notify Integrity in writing of any changes to the provided phone number or the above consent. This includes, but is not limited to, informing Integrity if you no longer own or control the telephone number you are providing. You agree to Indemnify Integrity against any damages that it incurs for your failing to provide changes to your phone number or your consent. You can opt out of receiving these communications any time by simply pressing 3 during an automated call, or entering STOP after a text message.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $15.85 /year