US Radiology is one of the largest and most progressive radiology groups in the country. Our mission is to make the best of radiology better to improve lives. With over 3,100 team members and 145 outpatient imaging centers across 14 states, our team conducts nearly 6 million studies annually. US Radiology is a partnership of leading sub-specialized radiology groups, high-quality imaging centers and health systems built around a commitment to best-in-class clinical excellence, operations, infrastructure, and state-of-the-art technology.
The SQL Data Analyst extracts, prepares and presents data for use in finance-related analytics. They also provide QA, data transformation and analysis methodology services. They further serve in an analytical and consultative capacity providing technology-related insights and solutions. We are seeking a motivated individual interested in building their financial analysis skills to become a more well-rounded business partner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to)
- Integrate data from multiple sources for use in Business Analysis tools.
- Create extracts and views from existing SQL tables and other sources.
- Develop custom reports and other analytic supports.
- Aid in the QA of Revenue Model (and other report) output and the diagnosis of any identified issues; apply hot fixes and rerun scripts as needed.
- Test output, enhancements, and solutions in a development environment prior to production.
- Work with Finance and IT on enhancement to SQL-based revenue models and other initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in SQL and SQL concepts, including views and stored procedures as well as experience using Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Applicable work experience preferably in analytics, data science, or business intelligence
- Strong personal computer literacy (Excel) required including working knowledge of analytical programming languages and data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
- Capability to function both independently and under direction in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment managing multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with healthcare and financial domains preferred
- Ability to work extended and/or non-business hours as required.
US Radiology provides a competitive compensation program to attract, retain, and motivate a high-performance workforce.
US Radiology is an equal opportunity employer.