Part-timeEstimated: $78,000 - $110,000 a year
Full Job Description
Rain City Integrative Clinic is seeking to hire an Acupuncturist to join our team.
The position is part-time employee position. It’s ideal for a practitioner who wants to work with and collaborate with other practitioners on patient care. Our current client base is a mix of LGBTQ and Alternative lifestyles, comfort working within that population is a must.
Rain City Integrative Clinic is a small quirky office of integrated providers and has been in operation since 2013 on South Lake Union.
Our ideal acupuncturist:
- Demonstrate solid acupuncture skills
- Acupuncture patients are pre-scheduled, or schedule on-line, occasionally have same-day requests, so some flexibility is needed
- Ability to manage appropriate and timely documentation/chart for all patients in Electronic health record
- Ability to educate patients on the importance of acupuncture treatment
- Outstanding patient care, which means focusing on listening and understanding patient’s needs
- Friendly with solid communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Professional integrity and clinical expertise
- Able to maintain high level of professionalism and decorum at all times
- No prior history or current malpractice suit
- Current Washington license & Continuing Education
- Current Malpractice Insurance
- Current insurance credentialing or paperwork must be completed on hire and before seeing patients
Position is employee part-time. Hourly wage based on experience.
Weekend availability is a must.
Requirement on hire EHR training must be completed before seeing patient.
To apply please email a PDF version of your resume to