Job Title: Director of Conference Research & Production REMOTE
Our client organizes Real Estate conferences, with more than 25 programs in the U.S, Canada and Western Europe, and seeks a qualified conference research/production director. Note, this is not a sales position, nor is it a coordinator role.
The candidate will be able to complete the following tasks: * Conceptualize, research and write conference agendas
* Quickly understand and grasp industry subject matter, new trends and topics
* Ability to communicate effectively and conduct market research interviews with high-level investors, developers, engineers and data center end-users
* Ability to take control of conference agenda to create the best possible product
* Arrange and conduct all pre-event conference calls with panelists
* Continue dialogue with industry experts through duration of the year
* Ability to understand and manipulate social media tools: LinkedIn, Twitter.
* Ability to write strong and meaningful conference agenda that include panel title and description points
* Work in tandem with journalists and writers who cover the conferences and the industry at large
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year