Express Stores, the 2nd largest T-Mobile Premium Retail Partner in the US
You'll be working in partnership with your Area Manager and your guidance will ensure that our merchandising and marketing plans are consistently executed in your location. Your keen eye will help you identify issues, devise action plans, and seek opportunities to refine and grow our business. Your previous sales history will allow you to jump in and work with customers, showing others how to close a sale.
EXPERIENCE PERFORMANCE MANAGING A SALES TEAM IS REQUIRED!
RESPONSIBILITIES of a Wireless Retail Store Manager
· Advocate your store's needs and effectively communicate them from the bottom up
· Sales focus pinpointing performance issues and coaching
· Flexible retail schedule inclusive of weekends
· Grow business by identifying market prospects and zeroing in on areas with the greatest improvement opportunities
· Cultivate confidence in employees and inspire them to be passionate about customer satisfaction
QUALIFICATIONS of a Wireless Retail Store Manager
· BA/BS degree or equivalent education through work experience
· Track record of high personal performance
· Wireless or telecom-related background required
· Talent and previous experience performance managing commissioned sales teams
· Advanced personnel training, coaching and development skills
· Operational and financial performance management know-how
Medical (Cigna), Dental, Vision, 401K (after 6 months), PTO, Employee Assistance Programs, 75% discount T-Mobile phone service up to 5 lines and AFLAC, Short Term Disability, Pet Insurance and so much more!
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Express is unable to provide employment visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Job Type: Full-time