Work full time with a schedule you design.
Emergency Department RNs: Welcome to the future of nursing with Flexwise Health. We work with great hospitals in the Baltimore area to balance their short term staffing needs, while providing you with an innovative way to select the schedule you want to work through our mobile scheduling platform.
Why do hundreds of Baltimore area nurses love Flexwise?
· Self-scheduling based on your needs…which may change from week to week
· No required weekend/holiday work
· The stability of a long-term partnership with Flexwise and its hospital affiliates
· Ability to work at several facilities (or just one…your choice) and develop your skills via exposure to different environments
· Focus on Emergency Department nursing jobs only, with the schedules, pay rates and locations that work best for you.
· Generous referral bonuses, so tell your colleagues!
Flexwise takes care of the paperwork, so you can take care of your patients.
· Flexwise acts as your employer of record, handling payroll accounting and tax withholding, as well as credential management and tracking
· Through Flexwise, you’ll have access to ED nursing jobs with healthcare providers throughout the Baltimore area.
· Hello, work/life balance; goodbye, multiple recruiters and agencies to manage.
Discover a full-time ED nursing career of your own design. If you’re ready to build a more flexible scheduling option that works around your life, Flexwise has you covered. Current Maryland or compact RN license is required. New opportunities are always being added. To learn more about us, visit flexwisehealth.com.
Flexwise Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flexwise doesn’t discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status, or any other protected category.
Job Type: Full-time