Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a newly formed entity within the Altice NV global family of companies. Altice Technical Services US Corp. is a first of its kind national services organization capable of deploying and implementing cutting edge video, internet and voice products and networks to the consumer. We promote the culture of an innovative start-up company that is intensely focused on providing the highest level of service to our clients. Altice Technical Services is responsible for the technical service delivery from the execution at our head ends through to the customer premise. You have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something new and exciting as we innovate and introduce services such as fiber to the home and bring Generation Gigaspeed to life.
This position is responsible for directing strategic initiatives within the Operations organization, which includes direct leadership responsibility of project management professionals.
The Director is expected to utilize and apply professional project/program management and strong leadership practices, principles and skills to effectively manage direct and indirect reports in a matrix management/cross functional environment. This position interfaces across all areas of the company to establish, implement and mature the methodology for project management, i.e., drive standardized / scalable project management processes, portfolio reporting, communications management, risk identification/mitigation management.
Designs and documents policies, processes and practices. Develops measurements and reporting metrics. Audits adherence and directs Managers and Analysts on operational and compliance requirements. Conducts on-going root cause analysis, developing a fact-based understanding of activity drivers. Develops plans to increase activity levels leading to increased efficiencies, greater productivity, improved customer experience and reduced times frames. Directs the design of strategies and tactics to improve productivity and the customer experience. Provides operational and financial projections to the business-planning unit for budgeting and forecasting purposes. Designs metrics and reports for tracking and monitoring financial and operational performance. Directs Managers on the proper use and compliance requirements. Initiates and formulates RFP’s scope of work when required.
Provides the leadership and personal fortitude necessary to grow and mature the organization, providing daily examples of the traits and actions required to successfully meet the vision, mission and goals of the overall organization. Drives and coordinates strategic project activities to ensure that objectives are being met. Maintains excellent relationships with cross-functional leaders and executives. Effectively markets department’s capabilities, services and strategies both within and outside of the department. Works with other project management departments obtain appropriate staff to meet the needs of all projects. Implement and promote a project management culture based on measurable results. Directs organization to manage complex projects/programs and to be accountable for the overall implementation and execution of projects and performance criteria. Maintains thorough, current knowledge of status and issues of all projects, programs and business as usual activities within the organization. Implements available management tools and skills to monitor and manage the organization’s key performance indicators, including budgets, resources, timelines and deliverables. Strict adherence to the established budget through management of operating and capital expenses. Workforce productivity metrics and analysis through reporting tools such as: Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project. Directs special projects as required by CEO and GM.
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience is required
• Current Project Management Professional certification (PMP) preferred
• Demonstrated ability to mentor/train others in PM methodologies
• 10+ years of experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors; ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives
• Excellent with data analysis
• Execution-oriented with a focus on delivery with a cross functional team in a data-informed environment
• Demonstrated organizational management skills in a highly complex, fast growing technical environment including personnel management, budget management and business planning
• Experience creating, justifying and managing large multi-million dollar operating budgets
• An ability to present and discuss technical, functional and management information in a clear and concise way that explains complex topics, is persuasive and promotes consensus
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust priorities based on workload and direction from management and customer
• Leadership experience
• Project management experience
• CATV operational experience preferred
• Construction field experience preferred
• Technical understanding of broadband communications preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.