TwoTen Oyster Bar & Grill is looking for an experienced line cook. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Job duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure that proper sanitation and kitchen cleaning routines are adhered to and completed satisfactorily before, during and after meal service.
- Communicating with front of the house staff and management.
- An understanding of food allergies and sensitivities such as nut, gluten, seafood and milk.
- An understanding of the dangers of cross contamination.
- Working behind the line on grill, saute and ovens.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in culinary arts education preferred GED or High School Equivalent required
- Ideal candidate will have no less than 2 years experience in line cooking ServeSafe Certification preferred.
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills.
- Able to read labels and directions.
- Self-directed and able to maximize use of time and resources.
- Ability to work under pressure and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Dependable and meets goals.
- Exemplifies professional conduct and adherence to company Core Values.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work on your feet for the majority of the workday.
- Evenings, weekends and holidays are a regular part of the schedule.
- Must have excellent attendance and conduct record for consideration.
- Non-smoking candidates preferred.
United Health & 401K available
Job Type: Full-time