Title: .NET*FullStack Developers
Location: *Boston, MA
This position has design, development and maintenance responsibility for the software programs, databases and processes associated with our core business environments. This would include support for a broad range of applications such as research, investments, accounting and performance measurement, among others. The position provides exposure to many business units in a dynamic investment management firm. The role requires some direct interaction with end users and excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Work on an engineering team to design and develop applications to support the business units
- Assume responsibility for the design and ongoing maintenance of numerous core business applications leveraging C#, Python, and other integrated technologies
- Maintain, enhance, and develop new database objects within MS SQL Server
- Build, implement and support data interfaces for applications and systems
- Work collaboratively within IT and various business units across the firm
- Partner with various teams to research, resolve, and document production issues
*B.S. in computer science or equivalent; relevant work experience in the asset management industry required, specifically supporting data integration efforts.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) required.
- Solid knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and practices
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Technology Stack (ASP.NET Core, C#)
- Experience designing databases with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience building REST API's
- Experience with CI/CD and Test Driven Development
- Familiarity with the following: Containers, Service Discovery, Secrets Management, Microservice Architecture, IaC, Node.JS, GraphQL
- Must be detail oriented with outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract