St. Louis, MO
Currently looking for a QA Developer to fill an opening with a company located in St. Louis, MO. Candidate must have 5+ years of QA experience and 3 years experience with Health Care industry
Responsibilities of the QA Developer
- Analyze and dissect complex system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test scenarios to have adequate test coverage.
- Comply with policies, standards and strategies of the software development life cycle.
- work with various teams to facilitate testing
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Participates in application design and functionality discussions.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Proactively seeks improved relationships with customers and identifies business needs that require single-department, complex solutions.
Requirements of the QA Developer
- 5+ years of QA experience.
- 3 years experience with Health Care industry.
- Bachelors degree in related field, specialized training, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with automation tools like Ranorex, Selenium by creating automation scripting for regression testing.
- Experience in database testing.
- Excellent SQL skills.
- Experience with Clarity Database is a plus.
- Functional testing experiences with data validation, extract files and target table validations.
- Experience in Code Management Systems like SVN / GIT.
- Experience in web applications testing (i.e., developed in Java, Ruby on Rails, Angular JS and Node JS etc.).
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables to ensure Quality product is delivered.
- Ability to think abstract out of the norm to find the issues quickly.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and understanding of testing methodologies and Project life cycle with Agile methodology.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills to ensure to write and elaborate the test scenarios and communicate with team and stakeholders as needed.
Job Type: Contract
- Testing: 5 years (Required)
- Quality Assurance: 5 years (Required)
- Ranorex: 3 years (Required)
- Selenium: 3 years (Required)
- web applications testing: 3 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: