- Bachelor's Degree
- Doctoral Degree
- Master's Degree
- Teaching Experience
- Adult Language Education
- ILR Proficiency
- Adult Education
At Salient CRGT we’re laser focused on what matters – our people and their mission!
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
As an Armenian Substitute Language Instructor 2, you will perform the following duties:
- Plan and/or conduct group language classes using a wide variety of language teaching methodologies and techniques, stressing speaking, listening comprehension, and reading skills
- Use established training materials and work collaboratively and closely with other instructors, under the direct guidance of the COR, ACOR, or GTM, who is usually the Language Training Supervisor (LTS), on training and/or testing matters
- In collaboration with the COR, ACOR, or GTM (Government Technical Monitor) and others, adapt teaching techniques and approaches to the students' individual learning styles and needs
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience teaching adult learners the foreign language they will be providing to FSI in a classroom setting (2 or more students).
- BA/BS, MA/MS, or Ph.D., or foreign equivalent degree(s) in any field.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience teaching foreign language with proficiency-based or task-based curricula.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience administering proficiency-based assessments (i.e., DLPT, ACTFL OPI, etc.).
- A minimum English proficiency level of a 2:2 on the ILR proficiency scale.
How to Apply
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button. If you would like to know more about Salient and other job posting please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers. Req 2018-7712
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- teaching adult learners Armenian in a classroom setting: 3 years (Preferred)
- teaching Armenian using a task-based cirricula: 3 years (Preferred)
- minimum English proficiency of a 2:2 on the ILR scale (Preferred)