Accounts Payable Clerk
Cherry Hill, NJ
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creation of forms and uploads into the accounting software using Excel
- Processing corporate bills by entering AP invoices in a timely manner, selecting appropriate General Ledger coding, tracking bill approvals, and completing the check payment process.
- Reconciling credit card statements
- Working with Payroll and Human Resources to process Travel & Entertainment expenses.
- General accounting, including tracking monthly accruals and assisting with month end analysis
- Responding to AP inquiries.
- 1-4 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in PC applications and MS office products
- Proficiency in Excel including pivot tables and vlookups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work in a high paced, professional environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cherry Hill, NJ (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)