- High School Diploma or GED
- Driver's License
- First Aid Certification
- CPR Certification
AIMES Consulting, Inc . provides supportive living services for adults with intellectual disabilities residing in their own residence.
As One, Inc. is an organization that teaches and provides vocational training, community integration, and social skills for adults with intellectual disabilities though positive role modeling.
AIMES Homes, Inc . is an organization that provides a variety of residential and support services for people of all ages with mild to profound disabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- The health and safety of consumers is our number one priority;
- Help implement the consumer’s objectives and behavior plans specified in the IPP/ISP;
- Assist consumers with their personal care needs (ADLS) as necessary to maintain hygiene;
- Assist/teach consumers with all household chores, groceries, plan and prepare meals;
- Assist consumers on all tasks, training and community integration activities;
- Assist/teach consumers to utilize the public transportation system;
- Assist in all medical/dental appointments, including transportation to and from;
- Maintain a clear focus toward developing consumer’s independence and positive self-esteem;
- Follow through with all planned activities, and create schedules with consumers;
- Report any and all incidents, behaviors and occurrences immediately, which may include incidents of possible abuse or neglect;
- Will always present self appropriately and as a role model for consumers at home and in the community;
- Document daily charting notes
- Will attend mandatory monthly in-service
- Responsible for safeguarding all client information inside/outside client residence and off duty.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Possess valid California Drivers License, DMV printout, insurance coverage.
- * Pass a background check, fingerprints and a criminal records check.
- Must be able to read and write and speak comprehensible English.
- Must be patient and have a capacity to work with very difficult behaviors.
- Must have good overall people skills.
- * Evidence of a TB test (negative) within the last year.
- * Pass random drug screening.
- CPR & First Aid Certification (prior to start date)
- Vehicle in good working condition at disposal during work shifts
* Provided by employer upon acceptance of conditional employment offer.
* In compliance with federal regulation, AIMES adheres to a strict zero-
tolerance policy for alcohol and marijuana.
Applications can be submitted Monday-Friday 9am-4pm at 3806 Laborde Place, Bakersfield CA 93308
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)