Join our growing Dempsey Family! At Dempsey Uniform & Linen Supply, you'll find uniforms, restaurant linens, and floor mats that can be rented at a low weekly cost that includes weekly pick-up, cleaning, and delivery.
Our Route Service Drivers deliver to multiple customers per day - ranging from small family owned businesses to major corporate locations. You will only be considered if you have customer service experience. This is a hands-on role for someone who is not looking for a desk job and enjoys being on the road making our customer's lives easier. Located in Bethlehem, PA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- The Route Service Rep role is a physical, fast-paced, indoor/outdoor position in which he or she delivers and picks up the customer's rental products
- Our Route Service Reps drive a company vehicle to and from customer stops along an assigned route and service and upsell within an existing customer base
- Our Route Service Reps ensure accurate invoice inventories, perform inventory audits, and identify additional products and/or services that will further benefit the customer
- Our Route Service Reps work professionally, safely and in compliance with driving and vehicle regulations
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A valid driver's license that is in good standing with a clean record.
- Customer service experience, problem solving abilities, and the ability to build rapport and trust with our clients
- A high standard of integrity and work ethic - you always do the right thing
- A friendly and professional can-do attitude
- An appetite for learning with the ability to receive and implement feedback
PAY, PERKS, and SUCH
Do you enjoy having nights, weekends and holidays off? Are you looking for an extra day off during the week? We offer full-time opportunities working 4 day work weeks (6:00am to 4:30pm). Our other benefits include:
- Weekly Pay
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Company paid life and disability insurances
- Skills training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
WHO WILL LOVE THIS JOB:
A champion, you believe in our products and commitment to superior quality and are able to sell our story without losing authenticity
A relationship-builder, you establish trust quickly and you love speaking with and assisting prospects and customers
A problem solver, you understand the needs of the customer and offer solutions that are in their best interest
A doer, you work with purpose, persistence, and passion
A communicator, you communicate clearly, concisely, and with a friendly tone
A driven winner, you understand that every single day is a new opportunity to be on top
That's the DEMPSEY DIFFERENCE
Since its founding in 1959, Dempsey Uniform & Linen Supply has become a leading uniform and linen supplier in the Mid-Atlantic by maintaining its family ownership and continuously investing in its people and plant to stay ahead of the competition. At Dempsey Uniform & Linen Supply, you'll find uniforms, linens and floor mats that can be rented at a low weekly cost that includes weekly pick-up, cleaning and delivery. Our offering includes uniform services, restaurant linen services, towel services, medical linen services and facility services.
Dempsey is an innovator in our industry because we have always invested in opportune technologies for our business. Dempsey's state-of-the-art processing facility in Jessup, PA opened to both local and industry acclaim for it's technology. Dempsey is committed to leveraging technologies that control our customers' costs and enhance their service experience.
Dempsey has grown rapidly, yet responsibly, over the past five years. Through five strategic acquisitions, a well-developed management team, and excellent banking relationships, Dempsey has welcomed hundreds of new customers and enhanced existing customer relationships.
Dempsey Uniform & Linen Supply is committed to a sustainable future through environmental stewardship and conservation of the earth's natural resources. Dempsey has become a leader in both the textile rental industry and our local community in preserving our environment.
Continuity for Keeping Promises
The Dempsey Difference is about our commitment to keeping promises. A commitment that extends to every single one of our employees, many of whom have spent most of their careers with us. As a result, the same people that make our promises will be there to fulfill them.
It all makes for a really promising future. We hope you'll consider joining the Dempsey Family and continue our legacy of keeping promises.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Must be 22 years or older.
- customer service/account management: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location