This position has the ability to work remotely
Are you one of those rare individuals who walks the fine line between the business and tech world? Do you enjoy working from home? Do you understand the amount of information it takes to run a business, and have the desire to put that knowledge into the right hands? Would you like to play a critical role in supporting a company dedicated to protecting critical infrastructure around the world? We are looking for a highly motivated, dedicated IT professional with prior experience working on enterprise software solutions like ERP and CRM. The right candidate would be part DBA, part systems administrator, part business partner, and part visionary. Yes, that’s a lot of parts but this is an important position and we want to make sure you know what you’re in for! You would be working on an internal applications team dedicated to delivering the right tools into the right hands to keep the business running smoothly. A potent combination of Scribe and several custom applications are used to tie GP (our ERP of choice) to Microsoft CRM, and these could all use a bit of TLC. If you think you're the right candidate for the job, apply now!
What you will be doing...
- Primarily responsible for maintaining the health of our enterprise systems, most notably our ERP (GP) and CRM solutions’ server infrastructure and databases
- Develop and maintain interfaces to enterprise systems and their databases
- Coordinate and prioritize work performed by outside vendors and consultants
- Develop and maintain operational, procedural and informational documentation for enterprise information systems, and provide end user support and training as necessary
- Communicate clearly at all levels, and present complex technical concepts in nontechnical terms
- Develop and maintain an understanding of application dependencies, workflows, integrations, and processes surrounding applications
- Development and administration of SQL server, databases, Reporting Services, and system integrations
- Design and maintain system integrations and reports using tools; SQL DTS, SSIS, TSQL, SSRS, and Scribe software
- Drive continuous improvement and simplification of internal processes, tools, reports, and customizations derived from or implemented on top of enterprise systems
- Maintain strong working knowledge of sales, support, and manufacturing operations at FoxGuard to identify opportunities for improvements in its enterprise solutions offering
- Maintain understanding of applicable security compliance requirements related to enterprise systems including, but not limited to, ISO 27001
- Act as a technical resource available to the organization to address internal, customer-facing, or supplier-related events as necessary
- Participate in the continuous improvement process at FoxGuard Solutions
What you will bring to the table...
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university and a minimum of three years of related experience; or high school diploma and a minimum of five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Requires working knowledge of critical technology concepts, including ERP and CRM solutions, relational databases, data warehousing, information security, and automation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Java experience within the Dynamics CRM environment
- Experience with the following Dynamics 365 modules: Customer Engagement, Sales and Field Service.
- Specific knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics CRM, Scribe, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Professional technology or information security certification(s) such as MCITP, MCDBA, MCTS, or Security+
- Software development experience in an Agile environment
What we can offer you...
FoxGuard Solutions offers a competitive salary with a great benefits package, which includes dental, medical and vision insurance, as well as 401k, wellness programs, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, educational assistance and paid-time-off – and don’t forget Ice Cream Fridays! That’s right ice-cream every Friday!
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Dynamics GP: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement