Company: RhinoSystems, Inc. (RSI), Manufacturer and Distributor of Naväge Nasal Care
Nasal care is the fastest growing segment of the personal health and beauty category, and Naväge Nasal Care is the fastest growing nasal care product in America. Think, “Neti pot meets the 21st century!” RhinoSystems is driven by the vision that, “Nasal
care will be to the 21st century what oral care was to the 20th!” RSI manufactures Naväge SaltPods in Brooklyn, Ohio.
We are seeking an Accounting Clerk to perform a wide variety of accounting activities and record keeping, and to assist with other functions of the accounting department. This position reports to the Vice President, Finance.
RSI is headquartered in a fabulously renovated facility on the American Greetings campus in Brooklyn. Naväge products are distributed online (navage.com, Amazon, eBay, Walmart.com), in over 20,000 retail stores in the US and Canada, including Walgreens, Target, CVS, Rite Aid, and Bed Bath and Beyond, and in various catalogues and on HSN. Please note, this position requires that you work on site at the Company’s Brooklyn headquarters.
Working for RSI represents an exceptional opportunity to be part of an extremely fast-growing business. The Company has a generous stock option program that presents extraordinary upside bonus potential for the right candidate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform data entry, maintain records and create financial reports
- Accounts Payable processing
- Accounts Receivable processing
- Process Billing and credit card statements
- Prepare bank deposits and post cash receipts
- Research and resolve customer payment discrepancies
- Manage inventory and ordering of office supplies
- Ensure that accounting projects are completed in a timely fashion
- Assist with month-end close and tax filing as needed
- Ad hoc projects and reporting
- Assist with filing and scanning
Skill and Educational Requirements: Minimum of 5 years accounting experience. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required. Advanced computer, QuickBooks, and Excel skills are a necessity. The ideal applicant will stand out by displaying the essential attributes listed below:
- Learns and retains new information faster than most
- Consistently meets or exceeds expectations
- High level of accuracy, strong attention to detail
- Requires minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive mind set
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude
Inter-Relationships: Will work mainly with members of the accounting department, but must be able to interact with and maintain positive relationships with members of all departments.
Salary: $18 - $22 per hour depending on experience and ability of applicant.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Do you have experience using QuickBooks?
If yes, how many years experience do you have with QuickBooks?