Part-time | ContractEstimated: $67,000 - $94,000 a year12 days ago
Full Job Description
- Plan & prepare charter application based on state and district requirements.
- Coordinate with our Principal to to develop a staffing and evaluation plan in accordance with District standards, timelines, and procedures.
- Coordinate with school administration to incorporate community activities in the charter school development plan; acts as liaison between school and other schools, District Office, outside agencies, the parents, and the public at large.
- Develop work practices, systems, and methods that are effective, efficient, and consistent with District standards, policies, and procedures.
- Recognizes problems and impediments in our charter school application and report them promptly with options for solutions to the administrative team; promotes and assists with constructive resolutions.
- Establishes and maintains professional and cooperative working relationships with all stakeholders: parents, students, staff, neighbors, and partners.
- Monitors District and Special Projects accountability timelines and coordinate timely completion of our charter application.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the schools administrative staff.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Knowledge of principles, methods, techniques and strategies of organization, management and supervision.
- Knowledge of law, policies and regulations pertaining to charter schools.
- Ability to apply empirical principles and procedures in work performed.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with all partners and stakeholders.
- Deal effectively and graciously with situations requiring tact and judgment.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Charter School Administration: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote